Communication Strategies Course
For the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it's the speech you deliver, the level of attention you give your partner when they are talking to you, or the look you give the dog, it all means something.
This Communication Strategies course will help you understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them. These strategies will provide a great benefit for any organisation and its employees. They will trickle down throughout the organisation and positively impact everyone involved.
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and paraverbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
- Identify and mitigate precipitating factors
- Establish common ground with others