Critical Thinking Skills Course
We live in a knowledge based society, and the more critically you can reflect and think the better your knowledge will be. Critical Thinking provides you with the skills to analyse and evaluate information so that you are able to obtain the greatest amount of knowledge from it. It provides the best chance of making the correct decision, and minimises damage if a mistake does occur.
Our Critical Thinking course will enable you to become a more rational and disciplined thinker. It will reduce your prejudice and bias which will provide you with a better understanding of your environment. This workshop will provide you with the skills to evaluate, identify, and distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information. It will enable you to be more productive in your career, and will also provideyou with an increased range of skills for use in your everyday life.
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Utilise non-linear thinking
- Use logical thinking
- Recognise what it means to be a critical thinker
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
- Identify the benefits of critical thinking
- Revise perspective, when necessary
- Comprehend problem solving abilities