Customer Service Course
Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realise it or not. Maybe you're on the front lines of a company, serving the people who use your services. Perhaps you're an accountant, serving the employees by ensuring they get paid and keeping the company running. Or maybe you're a manager, serving a range of stakeholders.
The Customer Service workshop will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better while improving ourselves in the process. You will be provided with a strong skillset including in-person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
- State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- Recognise how your attitude affects customer service
- Identify your customers’ needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Build good will through in-person customer service
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Connect with customers through online tools
- Deal with difficult customers