Meeting Management Course
This course is designed to give you the basic tools you need to initiate and manage meetings. You will learn planning and leading techniques that will give you the confidence to run a meeting that will engage the attendees and leave a positive and lasting impression. Through this course you will learn the skills required for planning and implementing a successful meeting.
The Meeting Management course will explore how to reduce waste and make meetings more efficient. You will use your time on the course to begin the process of developing your skills to improve your meeting management skills.
- Planning and Preparing
- Identifying the Participants
- How to choose the time and place
- How to create the agenda
- How to set up the meeting space
- How to incorporate your electronic options
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Use an agenda
- Chairing a Meeting
- How to deal with disruptions
- How to professionally deal with personality conflicts
- How to take minutes
- How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities and prizes