Train the Trainer Course
Whether you are preparing to be a professional trainer, or you are someone who does a bit of training as a part of their job, you'll want to be prepared for the training that you do. You will understand that training is a process where skills, knowledge, and attitudes are applied.
Our Train-The-Trainer course will equip you with a range of tools to enable you to create and deliver engaging and compelling workshops that will encourage participants to come back for more. Skills such as facilitating, needs analyses, understanding group process, and managing tough topics will give you what you need to become an effective trainer.
- Define training, facilitating, and presenting
- Understand how to identify participants’ training needs
- Create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning preferences
- Create an active, engaging learning environment
- Develop visual aids and supporting materials
- Manage difficult participants and tough topics